Program & Project Management
Program and project management involves foreseeing any risks and issues and proactively managing these risks and issues. It also involves continually working with customer representatives and team members to communicate clearly and manage expectations.
Effective management is a primary key to the success of our engagements. We assign clear roles and responsibilities and hold every project stakeholder accountable for success.
Program & Project Management Activities
- Program & Project Plan Development
- Critical Path Analysis
- Risk Management
- Schedule & Financial Performance Tracking
- ROI Analysis
- Communications Management
- Issue Analysis & Resolution
- Subcontractor/Vendor Management
Program & Project Management Tools
- Microsoft Project/Project Server
- Open Workbench
- Caliber RM/Borland Caliber RM
Our Guidance_PM™ Project Management Framework provides a foundation for our project management activities.