Configuration Management Specialist
We have an upcoming opening for a Configuration Management Specialist in the Orlando, Florida area.
Specific duties include:
- Analyzing changes of product design to determine the effect on the end product and preparing documentation necessary for effecting the change.
- Coordinating with program management and end users to determine a process for change reporting.
- Reviewing released engineering change data and changers documenting activities to ensure adherence to configuration management procedures and policies.
Minimum Expected Qualifications.
- Broad Knowledge of configuration management principles, concepts, policies and regulations.
- Ability to integrate the separate functions in planning or implementing a configuration management program.
- Ability to gather, analyze, and present facts.
- Ability to identify problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to interpret and apply rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with key individuals/groups outside immediate work unit.
Maximum Expected Qualifications.
- All minimum expected qualifications.
- Knowledge of fielding and life cycle support of simulations, simulators, training and instrumentation systems.
- Knowledge of current modeling and simulation principles, techniques, processes, regulations, and policies.
- Knowledge of the organizational and functional responsibilities and operations of the employing organization.
Ready to apply?
Submit your résumé now